6 Easy Homebrew Hacks to Make Better Beer
Homebrewing beer technology ranges from extremely simple to extraordinarily complex. Here are some easy DIY projects to help you make better beer!
1. Stir Plate for Yeast Starters
One of the best ways to ensure better beer is proper fermentation temperature control!
3. Convert a Cooler to a Mash Tun
Start brewing all-grain recipes easily with this cheap project!
4. Paint Stir Your Wort to Chill Faster
Attach a metal paint stirrer to a cordless drill to help circulate the wort quicker and chill faster!
5. Add a Valve to Your Kettle
Lifting and dumping hot water or wort can be dangerous and strenuous – let gravity do the work!
6. Recirculating Ice Chiller
Add a boost to your standard immersion chiller with a recirculating ice bath!