Rhinegeist releasing four new beers in October
Rhinegeist continues to crank out a series of new beers to reflect the changing seasons. And this means cramming in brew days as they take time out to attend the Great American Beer Festival in Denver where they entered five beers into the competition. Below are the details on your new imbibing options…
As the storms this weekend rang in the truth that Fall is now upon us, we’ve released Panther Porter to snuggle up to as you break out your sweaters and autumnal winds bring the smell of fallen apples and distant fires.
- Panther Porter – 5.8% ABV, 35 IBU
- Panther is brewed with Maris Otter, Black, Crystal & Chocolate malts to provide robust yet supple milk chocolate darkness.
- Available Now
- Nez Pale Ale – 5.8% ABV, 59 IBU
- Pale Ale brewed with Golden Promise base and Amarillo, Simcoe, Cascade and Centennial hops. Nez is dry hopped with a mountain of hops (~2lb/bbl) and emotes powerful tangerine, apricot and ruby red grapefruit aromatic acrobatics.
- Oct 16th Release
- Zen Pale Ale – 4.3% ABV, 45 IBU
- Small Pale Ale brewed with Golden Promise base and dry hopped with Simcoe & Cascade hops. Nez’s little brother, this little Pale Ale has a smooth malt backbone to hoist some vivid citrus & dank hop character.
- Oct 25th Release
- Snaggle Tooth Tiger Imperial IPA – 8.3% ABV, 80 IBU
- British Imperial IPA brewed with Maris Otter, Flaked Rye and Challenger hops. A British inspired yet still West Coast-ish (hopped aggressively & quite dry) Imperial IPA.
- Oct 31st Release
OH! And, I would be remiss if I didn’t publicize the loyal devotion of one fan who has chosen to adorn his body with the spirit of the Rhine permanently (the owner is also a staunch supporter of life’s MadTree)